Help WChE-USC Achieve Our Goals for
2019 and Beyond!
Why Sponsor Us?
As a new organization, we are in need of external financial support to help fund our activities and events for prospective and 500+ current students, faculty, staff and alumni members of the Mork Family Department of Chemical Engineering & Materials Science. Sponsorship donations will help us to increase our reach in the USC engineering and greater Los Angeles communities, expand our department’s professional network, and support our members’ academic, professional and leadership endeavors.
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Logo and short description of company featured on USC WChE website and Facebook page
- Logo included on all event advertisements (if applicable)
- Company recognition at the following monthly meeting or event
- Opportunity to advertise job/internship opportunities in the WChE newsletter that goes out to all members
What Does Your Sponsorship Support?
- Monthly Member Meetings
- Professional Development
- Fall Industry Panel event
- Workshops (e.g. resume review, interview prep)
- Transportation to/from company site tours
- Community Building
- Peer-mentoring within the USC chemical engineering department
- Senior Send-Off event
- Graduate student recruiting weekends
- Community Outreach
- Materials for K-12 demonstrations/hands-on experiments
- WChE High School Summer Program
- Student Scholarships
- Travel stipends – send students to national conferences
Educate, empower, and advocate for women in chemical engineering
Registered Student Organization